My first year

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

mandag 13. februar 2012

Awaiting new test results

And it takes time..... The scan was done today so we will probably get the result in 2-3 days. 


We haven't heard anything in a few weeks but that is good news :-D


But we did have a Skype session again last friday and it was wonderful. She brought both her kids along and we had fun and laughed a lot. We are missing her a lot and can't wait to meet her again in July-August. 
We also got a Christmas card that was sent with a friend that visited her earlier this year. I was so moved by her card and it made me so happy. I feel that we have a good connection and that makes the whole process so much easier. I trust her and I know that she takes good care of her self and that gives me peace in mind. It is also easier the second time around because you know what the next step on our journey will be. 


Until next time, take care folks!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers