My first year

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

torsdag 15. mars 2012

Trille 2

Here he/she is, holding up the right arm. 


Trille 2 is about 15 weeks old here.

On March 22nd is the day for the malformation scan and we will know more. 
If things are still a bit unsure at that point, we will do the amniocentesis test. 
I don't remember if i wrote this but or second triple test came back with perfect results :-D Yeay!


Thanks for the good responds Anu, i am happy to read them and that everything went so well with your baby.


Take care folks!

2 kommentarer:

  1. There you see, it's all going well. I'm sure the net scan will confirm that. The cyst may not be disappeared yet but I strongly believe it will!
    BTW, how come you have so many visitors from Estonia? Do you have connections there? I'm from Estonia myself so I got curious :)
    Kämpeklem!

    SvarSlett
  2. Hei Anu
    Takk for koselig kommentar :-D
    Jeg vet ikke hvorfor jeg har så mange som følger med fra Estonia, jeg kjenner ingen der.
    Ha en fortsatt fin kveld.
    Hilsen Mary

    SvarSlett

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers