My first year

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

lørdag 10. mars 2012

Ups and downs.... 17 +3 weeks

I hate the feeling of not knowing what to do or think. 
I don't always understand the reports and sometimes i think it takes a bit to long to get it explained. That leads to a few extra worries for me. 
So our little fetus has a small cyst in the brain and if you google that you will understand what i mean... This happened a few days back and it made us talk a lot about doing a amniocentesis test. We have decided to wait until after the malformation scan that is scheduled on March 22nd. 
Our double marker came back today with a good result so we don't know what to think anymore. We just want to know that our baby is okay. 


We are now 17 weeks and 3 days pregnant and soon at the halfway point. That is just fantastic and although it has been a few bumps in the roads getting this far, we are keeping our fingers crossed for a smooth road to the finish line from now on. 


Until the next post, take care folks!

1 kommentar:

  1. I understand it feels nervous. There is so much feelings envolved in this. I remember it SO well as we had a complicated pregnancy aswell. But as it comes to the cyst, you can probably be very calm as it most usually disappeares.
    Please, keep us updated, I have been missing your updates!
    Klem!

    SvarSlett

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers